- Banner Widgets:
- Enabled Banner Widgets for all tenants and removed the tenant-controlled feature switch.
- Standard Pages utilizing Banner Widgets will now display as designed.
- Menu Widget Supports Phone Calls:
- Menu Widget now supports ability to place a phone call.
- Allows user to launch the phone app (mobile) or select an app to use (desktop) for placing a phone call.
Enterprise Application Integration
- Features in All License Tiers:
- Three ION features that used to be available in higher license tiers only are now available in all tiers: Stream Connector, Script activity in workflow and the JQ Transform task in an ION API flow.
- Wait Activity in Data Flows:
- Wait activity allows you to delay messages for specified time.
- Adds the possibility to better control the flow of messages in Data Flows.
- Purge Archived Data:
- This feature allows users to purge ION Process archived data such as monitors, activation policies and workflows.
- This gives users the ability to:
- Reduce the size of the database.
- Delete unnecessary data (e.g., old data or data created during tests, etc.).
- See the detailed deletion log.
- Performance of Start Workflow Widget:
- Improved data loading performance of the Start workflow widget.
- Ingestion Channel:
- The ingestion channel property has been introduced to identify the means by which data was sent to Data Lake.
- Allows for improved visibility and tracing of provenance.
- 500-level Error Improvements:
- When a 500-level issue occurs, Compass will report specific causes when encountering challenges with a data object.
- Improved efficiency in troubleshooting while promoting better visibility on the root cause of why a Compass query is unable to complete.
- UI Uplift:
- The user styling of Infor ION desk, including Data Catalog, has been uplifted.
- Provides consistency of user experiences across ION Desk as well as improved legibility and usability of the platform.
Infor Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Authorization Insight:
- The data page of the GRC application is enhanced to display the Role ID when reviewing Roles.
- User Activity Insight:
- GRC is enhanced with limited availability of User Activity Insight for Infor to monitor user activity data supporting the following functionalities:
- Data Monitoring
- Business Controls
- Implementation of Import/Export AES Metadata Via Deployment and App Metadata:
- Import event items from the import file without overwriting matching items of specified access as in deployment/app metadata.
- Provide App Access to Libraries:
- App access to libraries and APIs is now provided outside partial trust.
- New Languages:
- Croatian, Slovak and Lithuanian have been added to core Mongoose
- Git Option for Staging:
- A Git option has been added for staging.
A similar set of features will be available in the next on-premise release of Infor OS. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on the Infor Support Portal. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into the Infor Support Portal and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.
For more information on product updates, please see the release training that is available to customers on Infor Campus.