Intelligent Digital Assistance
- Coleman DA – Help Messages:
- The following help messages are introduced:
- Indicate MS Teams client restart
- Alexa help/ welcome message shown only for relevant tenants
- Prompt before clearing API Fulfillment
Enterprise Application Integration
- Split Using Lines/ Size:
- Splitter supports DSV, JSON Newline-delimited and ANY document types/ Allow pass-through.
- Support for split based on compressed or uncompressed size limit and using the line count limit.
- It can also let the selected document go through splitter without any change.
- If there are at least two output messages, each of them contain batch message headers for easier handling in the next steps.
- Out of Office Delegation from Inbox:
- Users can configure the Out of Office status and delegation rules for alerts and tasks in Inbox application, in a similar way as in the User Profile from the Infor Ming.le Portal.
- All ION process related configuration can now be done from Inbox.
- Time in Transit:
- The new Time in Transit attribute is available when browsing and reviewing data objects in Atlas.
- Users are now able to identify how long a data object transited for based on timestamp details provided by systems of record.
- Updated Documentation Links:
- The documentation links for the Data Fabric home page have been updated to reflect the new Data Fabric documentation pages.
- This provides direct access to Data Fabric’s User Guide.
A similar set of features will be available in the next on-premise release of Infor OS. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on the Infor Support Portal. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into the Infor Support Portal and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.
For more information on product updates, please see the release training that is available to customers on Infor Campus.